Company founded as a payment service institution in 2019, providing payment transactions, including transfers of funds, payment. They are starting our services this year and are searching for open minded and solution oriented team.
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities.
- Opportunity to be the first employee in Lithuania and contribute to company‘s development.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Possibility to participate in the Company Share Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities.
We‘re hoping from you
- Degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or relevant.
- Experience as the strategic leader who has operated at a senior level.
- Previous experience of business development. As an advantage – previous experience in FX / Payment services.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, especially of UK and EU regulations.
- Previous knowledge of financial planning and analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on English and Lithuanian language.
- Excellent organisational skills – prioritisation, resource management and project management.
- Ability to encourage team effort, build cohesion and maintain motivation.
- Results driven – accountable with the ability to balance strategic thinking with attention to detail and operational end to end delivery.
What is waiting for you
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies and oversee the day to day operations, business development and activities of the Lithuanian business.
- Lead the team in Lithuania to meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Work with the Group CFO and CEO to update financial projections.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Review and approve regulatory returns prior to submission to Bank of Lithuania.
- Identify and manage risks to the business including, but not limited to, operational, market, settlement, counterparty, liquidity and foreign exchange risks.
- Monitor and identify enhancements to the design and effectiveness of risk controls.
- Represent the company and other duties commensurate with the role.
Interested? Contact us by phone 8 638 66179
For your convenience, job interviews are also conducted remotely (by phone, internet).
We often get the question – does recruitment cost money? Our services for employees are free.