Channel Marketing Assistant
Our client is one of the world’s largest bottlers. Their every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Truly empowered and talented team drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Success comes from working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve. We are offering the following:
- supportive and welcoming team;
- possibility to grow in this position;
- flexible working hours;
- possibility to combine working from home with office.
Iš tavęs tikimės
Your ideal background:
- fluency in English (oral and written);
- 1 year experience preferably in FMCG in trade marketing/sales area;
- university degree (preferable in the areas of Marketing and/or Sales) (can be a final year student);
- computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- knowledge on how to handle consumers;
- you are a cross-functional team player.
Your main responsibilities:
- partner with key stakeholders to support in areas related to marketing activities/projects;
- supporting all commercial activities with customers across Baltics countries through close cooperation with respective Channel Marketing Execution Leads;
- administrative support in creating trade marketing plans, tools and programs corresponding to channel and business needs;
- responsible for preparing and carrying out of half-year inventory in accordance with applicable procedures;
- regular review of warehouse stock and ongoing disposal of outdated marketing materials in accordance with applicable procedures;
- cost effective management of warehouse storage and transportation;
- preparations of activities presentations and reports.
Interested? Contact us by phone 8 65943663.
For your convenience, job interviews are also conducted remotely (by phone, internet).
We often get the question – does recruitment cost money? Our services for employees are free.