- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and good work-life balance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Part-time position.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- University degree in Law or Finance or any related field;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Compliance, Risk Management, AML;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Lithuanian and English.
- Putting in place the necessary KYC infranstructure and reviewing account opening applications and grand approval for the on-boarding of new clients;
- Working with the account support officer on matters related to new clients onboarding (such as electronic ID and documents verification);
- Identifying any AML issues and timely reporting them to the Management Board, proposing remedial measures, and subsequently report such issues or risk of failure to the BoL, when appropriate;
- Preparing and submitting AML related reports to the Management Board and the Lithuanian Regulatory Authorities.
We often get the question – does recruitment cost money? Our services for employees are free.