Are you familiar with electronics, automation or engineering? Start your career in an international company!
- direct employment in the company;
- free transportation to/from the workplace;
- life and accident insurance is provided;
- compensated sports, health and personal development activities;
- an annual holiday supplement;
- additional funds for pension and private health insurance;
- paid extras, an additional day off.
Work schedule: shift, with night or no night hours. (depending on position).
Iš tavęs tikimės
- have an education in electronics / automation / engineering (or studying in final year);
- speak and understand English well;
- great for mastering MS Office suite.
Opportunity to choose the right position for yourself:
- mechanical maintenance technician;
- electronics technician.
Interested? Don’t wait for anything! Apply now or call 8 636 09282.