IT sales executive
Temporary job platform Workis.online with over 60,000 active users in the Baltic States is looking for IT SALES EXECUTIVE to join and strengthen innovation and technology driven team!
Working at Workis.online brings many benefits, and there are just a few of them:
- enthusiastic, professional and dedicated team;
- fair salary conditions and motivational package;
- health insurance package;
- flexible working hours and hybrid work model;
- flat organizational structure with an ability to impact decisions and directions of further product development;
- all technical equipment needed for success;
- professional development opportunities;
- parking lot near the office;
- free coffee and snacks.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- proven experience of work within Global markets;
- experience in sales (IT service), customer support, account management, marketing, technology industry or a related field;
- interest in technology and marketplaces;
- goal orientation, self-motivation, strong analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both written and verbal.
- experience in enterprise platform/product sales consulting in B2B area;
- capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations;
- experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative sales and development environment.
You will be responsible for winning new businesses, generating and maximizing revenue through direct selling of Workis.online platform as a service to prospects and clients.
You will achieve this by:
- Engaging and consulting with Workis.online prospects and customers at all levels in an organization including the different lines of business, executives, finance, information technology and sourcing.
- Identifying, initiating and qualifying opportunities and managing funnel in order to meet growth and revenue commitments.
- Developing lasting and valued business relationships with clients and industry influencers.
- Maintaining high levels of knowledge and expertise regarding our customers, staffing industry, digital transformation and information technology.
- Preparing business cases, proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation as required.
- Handling and forwarding of technical and operations questions or issues that may arise during a sales pursuit and managing appropriate customer expectations throughout the sales cycle.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements as required.