Junior data analyst
Temporary job platform „Workis.online“ with nearly 200,000 users in the Baltic States is looking for Junior data analyst to join and strengthen innovation and technology driven team!
Working at „Workis.online“ brings many benefits, and there are just a few of them:
- enthusiastic, professional and dedicated team;
- flexible working hours and hybrid work model – students are welcome!
- health insurance package;
- professional development opportunities;
- parking lot near the office;
- free coffee and snacks.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- analytical mind;
- self reliance and good communication skills;
- fluency in Lithuanian and English (C1);
- SQL experience.
- Power BI experience;
- university degree in Information Technology or similar fields (final-year students are welcome).
You will be working on:
- creating analytics with SQL and PowerBI;
- contributing to overall data pipeline from data collection to insights;
- troubleshooting incoming requests from internal users;
- providing insights on possible improvements based on data analyzed;
- testing new features and validating them while collaborating with developers.