- fixed-term contract until 2022.12.31;
- gaining work experience in the international company;
- free coffee, snacks and fruits at the office;
- free parking space;
- an opportunity to contribute to making the world healthier, more higienic and safer place.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Work place: Naugarduko st.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- experience of working with data analysis, controlling or accounting;
- university degree with focus on business administration, economics or similar;
- sharp skills in Microsoft Office tools (especially in Excel);
- fluency in English (written and verbal);
- fluency in Lithuanian.
SAP C/4 and S/4 HANA competence is a valuable skill.
- handling support claims and statistics from customers;
- administrating distributor prices and price support;
- making sales reports and assisting KAM;
- handling rebates;
- handling requests from customers and internal colleagues concerning bonuses, price support or prices.