Temporary employment in Lithuania
Temporary job (temporary employment) is a form of job when you sign an employment contract with BIURO, a temporary employment agency, which becomes your employer. However, you do the job for a different company, which is your job-giver. Once your assignment with one job-giver’s company ends, we will offer you a job for the benefit of another job-giver. You retain temporary employment with BIURO, changing only the workplace depending on your choice.
All services for job-seekers are for free.
Benefits of a temporary job with BIURO:
- All social guarantees
- Big variety of jobs offers
- Getting a job offer that suits you best
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your studies and other activities by working part-time
- Chance to build up and improve your qualifications, to gain new skills and experience
- Favorable conditions for finding a permanent job
- The perfect solution for beginning a career or returning to the labour market after the break
- All conditions to earn extra money
- Full set of motivational benefits
Contact us and we will offer you a job which meets your expectations, competence and values. To apply please send us your Curriculum Vitae (CV), visit a BIURO office near you or just call us.