Company founded as a payment service institution in 2019, providing payment transactions, including transfers of funds, payment. They are starting our services this year and are searching for open minded and solution oriented team.
- Remote work.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development in international company.
- Complex tasks and challenges.
We‘re hoping from you
- Minimal 1-2 years of professional compliance experience as a compliance risk professional at financial institutions, financial regulatory agencies, or professional services firms serving financial institution clients.
- Familiarity with Lithuanian compliance legislation, especially the reporting process to FCIS is an advantage.
- A business mindset with a drive to find solutions that allow business and market share growth in a prudent and long-term-oriented approach.
- Experience working with state and/or local regulators.
- Be able to communicate, read, and write in English.
What is waiting for you
- Maintain the company’s AML/CFT policy and procedures, and continuously test the effectiveness of AML/CFT controls in accordance with the organization’s risk appetite.
- Ensure all relevant regulatory required compliance policies and procedures are kept up-to-date and that new procedures are implemented, where necessary.
- Receive clients’ hard-copy documents and conduct instant checks to make sure that they are authentic and match the scan copies, perfectly manage document storage.
- Adjust, maintain and run the day to day operations of the AML/CFT policies focusing on KYC (onboarding of personal and corporate customers) and transaction monitoring.
- Investigate suspicious activities, submit suspicious transaction reports (STR) to Financial Crime.
- Investigation Service (FCIS).
- Provide training on AML/CFT matters and continuously perform QA of employees.
- Be responsible to assist company’s compliance officers with the legal regulations over the PI licensing.
- Be a contact point of FCIS (Financial Crime Investigation service).
- Develop relationships with regulatory agencies and advocate on behalf of the company.
- Research and report on regulatory developments and make suggestions with respect to related AML/CFT policy and procedure enhancements.
- Update legal documents, regulations and draft guidelines about financial services & risk management in accordance with National and European Union law.
- Prepare regular reports for the company’s management bodies on AML/CFT.
- Participate in additional projects and advise employees and management on AML/CFT matters
Interested? Contact us by phone 8 689 84586.
For your convenience, job interviews are also conducted remotely (by phone, internet).
We often get the question – does recruitment cost money? Our services for employees are free.