Company was founded as a payment service institution in 2020, providing payment transactions, including transfers of funds and payments. They are starting their services this year and are searching for open minded and solution oriented team. The company is offering:
- remote work;
- opportunities for personal and professional career development in international company;
- standardized compliance process training;
- international young team, relaxed working atmosphere;
- complex tasks and challenges.
We‘re hoping from you
- minimal 1-2 years of professional compliance experience as a compliance risk professional at financial institutions, financial regulatory agencies, or professional services firms serving financial institution clients;
- familiarity with Lithuanian compliance legislation, especially the reporting process to FCIS is an advantage;
- a business mindset with a drive to find solutions that allow business and market share growth in a prudent and long-term-oriented approach;
- experience working with state and/or local regulators;
- ability to communicate, read and write in English.
What is waiting for you
- maintain the company’s AML/CFT policy and procedures, and continuously test the effectiveness of AML/CFT controls in accordance with the organization’s risk appetite;
- ensure all relevant regulatory required compliance policies and procedures are kept up-to-date and that new procedures are implemented, where necessary;
- receive clients’ hard-copy documents and conduct instant checks to make sure that they are authentic and match the scan copies, perfectly manage document storage;
- adjust, maintain and run the day to day operations of the AML/CFT policies focusing on KYC (onboarding of personal and corporate customers) and transaction monitoring;
- investigate suspicious activities, submit suspicious transaction reports (STR) to Financial Crime;
- investigation Service (FCIS);
- provide training on AML/CFT matters and continuously perform QA of employees;
- be responsible to assist company’s compliance officers with the legal regulations over the PI licensing;
- be a contact point of FCIS (Financial Crime Investigation service);
- develop relationships with regulatory agencies and advocate on behalf of the company;
- research and report on regulatory developments and make suggestions with respect to related AML/CFT policy and procedure enhancements;
- update legal documents, regulations and draft guidelines about financial services & risk management in accordance with National and European Union law;
- prepare regular reports for the company’s management bodies on AML/CFT;
- participate in additional projects and advise employees and management on AML/CFT matters.
Interested? Contact us by phone 8 690 42588.
For your convenience, job interviews are also conducted remotely (by phone, internet).
We often get the question – does recruitment cost money? Our services for employees are free.