Company founded as a payment service institution in 2019, providing payment transactions, including transfers of funds, payment. They are starting our services this year and are searching for open minded and solution oriented team.
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities.
- Remote work opportunities.
We‘re hoping from you
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- A few years of experience within the AML or Compliance field.
- To have experience communicating with clients/customers to manage challenging situations.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand laws and regulations related to AML/CTF and Anti-Fraud policies and procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and have strong time management skills.
What is waiting for you
- Performing onsite and/or offsite AML/CTF/Anti-Fraud Compliance program reviews of prospect, new, and existing clients.
- Implement an effective AML/CTF and anti-fraud Compliance program.
- You will be evaluating controls both internally and with our agent partners through analysis and support them in delivering the compliance programs.
- We will need you to escalate compliance-related risk matters diligently and in a timely manner.
- You will assist your team in the overall development of AML programs, especially related to back-office tasks and initiatives.
- You will be implementing policies and procedures and working closely with the global agent oversight and regional compliance teams who will help you achieve consistency.
Interested? Contact us by phone 8 689 84586.
For your convenience, job interviews are also conducted remotely (by phone, internet).
We often get the question – does recruitment cost money? Our services for employees are free.