Accountant – account payable specialist
We are currently looking for an experienced Accountant – Accounts Payable Specialist. We are offering:
- fixed term job until 31st of December with a possibility to extend contract;
- hybrid working model;
- internal events;
- various trainings (both in-person and online);
- lunch allowance of 60 euros per month to be used in the office cafeterias;
- snacks, coffee, tea available daily, with a weekly Coffee and Snack tradition.
- career opportunities.
Office located in Konstitucijos pr. Schedule: 8-17, I-V.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- minimum of 1 year of experience in accounting or finance;
- attention to detail and ability to work accurately under tight deadlines;
- good communication skills.
Knowledge of accounting software SAP would be considered as an advantage.
- process, verify and reconcile vendor invoices;
- follow established procedures for processing invoices, including routing invoices for approval, entering invoices into the accounting system, and filing supporting documentation;
- respond to vendor inquiries and resolve any payment discrepancies;
- complete month-end closing tasks;
- communicate with customers and respond to inquiries via email and phone;
- troubleshoot and resolve customer issues, provide support and information for internal and external customers.