Customer Service Representative
- fixed-term contract until 2022.12.31;
- gaining work experience in the international company;
- free coffee, snacks and fruits at the office;
- free parking space;
- an opportunity to contribute in making the world healthier, more higienic and safer place.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Workplace: Naugarduko st.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- university degree (or ongoing studies) with focus on logistics, economics or similar;
- experience in working in customer servise;
- experience in working with Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel);
- fluency in English (written and verbal);
- fluency in Lithuanian.
SAP C/4 and S/4 HANA competence is a valuable skill.
- managing, registrating an following-up of order flows and complaints;
- updating and maintaining data;
- handling requests from customers and internal colleagues;
- contacting with logistics department;
- assisting with analyzes and doing follow-ups of KPI’s (if needed).