- enthusiastic, professional and dedicated team;
- flexible working hours and hybrid or online work model;
- professional development opportunities;
- individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- health insurance package;
- regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties;
- free coffee, snacks and fruits at the office.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- bachelor’s degree in Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or similar;
- relevant experience of working with data analysis;
- good knowledge of data visualization software Power BI;
- working SQL knowledge;
- strong analytical skills and great attention to detail;
- sharp skills in Microsoft Office tools (especially in Excel).
- define and build data sets, models as well as reports in Power BI;
- update data sources, and develop models and tools for more efficient reporting;
- process large volumes of data and ensure data quality;
- initiate and ensure the creation of new reports according to the needs of the company.