IT project manager
Are you an experienced project manager looking for new challenges and opportunities to apply your skills in an international setting? We are currently seeking a talented individual to join an international team and take on the responsibility of planning and overseeing various IT projects across different regions. We are offering:
- joining an international team of enthusiasts who strive for excellence;
- challenging and interesting IT projects;
- remote job – work from wherever you want;
- possibility to work from office if desired;
- flexibility in schedule;
- training and development opportunities in the organization;
- employee-led training programs;
- volunteer days and social initiatives;
- various organizational events (celebrations, team-buildings etc.).
Schedule: I-V., 09:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00.
Iš tavęs tikimės
Successful candidate has:
- minimum of 2 years of experience as a Project Manager;
- excellent communication skills in English;
- tech savviness;
- experience working with Jira and Confluence;
- strong time management skills
- strong organizational skills and a desire to improve process.
As a benefit we would consider:
- agile or PMP certifications;
- IT education or experience in IT field;
- experience with process management.
You would be expected to:
- develop and maintain project plans and schedules;
- execute tasks from project resources;
- identify and mitigate project risks and issues;
- keep stakeholders and management informed about project status and progress;
- improve and automate processes;
- facilitate project team meetings and share information with team members and other stakeholders;
- lead project status reviews and ensure that all problems and risks are appropriately addressed;
- ensure that projects are completed on time and according to required quality standards – ensure that project results meet or exceed customer expectations.