Mobile diagnostic testing lab for COVID-19 | In Luxembourg!
The company pays the following costs:
- flight/ ferry ticktets to one of the prettiest country in Europe – Luxembourg;
- hotel accommodation;
- going to / from work by their transport;
- meals 3 times a day.
You will work I-V (7 hours each day) and half a day on Saturday.
Duration of assignment from 2 to 3 months.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- German/ or French language (B2 level) – certificate of language training is a must;
- medical training for a minimum of 6 months accomplished.
- conduct the procedure of taking swabs;
- process the collected samples.
Interviews are held remotely (by phone, internet).
We look forward to your application!
Please send Your CV in German or French.