- fixed-term contract until 2023.12.31 with a possibility to extend;
- opportunity to gain work experience in the international company;
- free coffee, snacks and fruits at the office;
- free parking space;
- possible hybrid working model;
- an opportunity to contribute to making the world healthier, more hygienic and safer place.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8-17 or 9-18 (you can choose)
Work place: Naugarduko st.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- experience of working with data analysis, controlling or accounting;
- sharp skills in Microsoft Office tools (especially in Excel);
- fluency in English (written and verbal);
- extreme accuracy and attentiveness to details.
Previous experience working with SAP would be considered a huge advantage.
- creates and maintains in SAP all non-automated pricing components that impact customers (linked to individual customer changes or annual price increase);
- reviews automated pricing components creation process to proactively prevent pricing issues;
- generates or controls automated generation of individual customer pricelists when needed;
- receives and processes customer price support claims, including investigation and resolution of any discrepancies vs. existing contracts;
- creates and maintains accruals related to price support and rebates;
- receives and analyzes off-invoice claims, coordinates and executes its resolution by settling customer claim against open rebate agreement;
- prepares reporting and/or basic analysis related to price conditions, price support and trade programs;
- secures high standards in data maintenance accuracy, attention to details, problem solving, basic finance and analytics;
- cooperates closely with Sales representative, Controlling and Customer-facing team on rebates settlement, price support enquiries/issues or any other price administration topics when needed.