International electronics manufacturing company invites you to join their team as a specialist of the procurement department and offers:
- flexible work schedule;
- additional free days;
- professional development and career opportunities;
- trainings and refresher courses;
- performance-based annual bonuses;
- accident insurance;
- team sessions and company events.
Iš tavęs tikimės
- procurement experience (search for suppliers, coordination of delivery terms and conditions);
- higher education;
- English language knowledge level B2 (oral and written);
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- ability to solve issues/risks quickly and effectively.
- purchase of production components and materials according to production needs;
- search for alternative internal sources of supply (in case of shortage of components/delays in supply);
- supply risk management and resolution;
- control of the procurement budget, additional cost management and coordination;
- systematic management of production-related tasks and information.
Register or call us by phone: 8 689 84586.
>> Recommend a friend to get a job – get 50 Eur!
We often get the question – is hiring free? Our services are free for employees.