Are you planning on making the best career move you have ever made? If yes, we might be looking for you! We offer you an opportunity to join a fintech scale-up company and be part of an awesome story. Now it’s your chance to make an impact on your home markets and help businesses to simplify spending. Our client is new in the market, so you have an awesome chance to launch sales in Lithuania.
We are offering the following:
- if all goes well during the sales launch you can continue working with us full time in the future;
- experience the cool scaleup culture;
- a gross base salary of 1 800-2 000€ based on experience plus sales target commissions (no cap). On target earnings +2 500€ per month (gross);
- support of professional colleagues in the HQ;
- hybrid working model, where you work mainly from a coworking space located close to good public transportation connections.
Iš tavęs tikimės
Your ideal background:
- minimum of 2+ years experience from B2B sales, preferably in the software, SaaS and tech domain;
- bachelor’s or Master’s Degree. You may also be close to finishing or you’ve finished your degree and looking forward for an opportunity to jump into the next big thing and fast-track your career development;
- interested in fintech, B2B, start-ups as well as sales and marketing;
- fluency in Latvian/Lithuanian and in English, both written and verbal (must have). All other languages are considered as a plus;
- well organised and proactive team player with an “I can do this” mindset;
- native in using different cloud-based software and comfortable in a “digital first” company culture (think Slack, google, e-meetings, Hubspot etc.)
- contact C-level executives in Lithuanian SMEs to open up consultative dialogues on expense management;
- experiment with various outreach channels, messages and sequences;
- prepare and execute product demos for qualified prospects;
- prepare KYC (know your customer) documentation for closing your own deals;
- document customer interactions to the CRM- and marketing automation tool;
- work closely with our support, product- as well as operations divisions.
Interested? Contact us by phone 8 638 66179.
For your convenience, job interviews are also conducted remotely (by phone, internet).
We often get the question – does recruitment cost money? Our services for employees are free.